Didn't she have a stash of coke on her when they pulled her over?
How long before she ends up six feet under?
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Didn't she have a stash of coke on her when they pulled her over?
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
From http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...072400580.html
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Police found cocaine in one of her pants pockets during a pre-booking search, Talbot said.</div></div>
Her mug shot from yesterday
![]()
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
You are in such a posting frenzy. Are they giving classes on Guest River?????? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How long before she ends up six feet under? </div></div>
That's t!ts up thank you, (your welcome BlueWahoo).
Was wondering who would be the first to post on this no-talent ugly skank.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
What happened to her? I mean she was beautiful when she had some meat on her bones. I'm sure she is gonna blame daddy for this one along with everything else.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Well I mean when you have lots of money, and are young, and honestly have no parents that really care about your well-being. Crap happens. Fame, fortune, partying, and being young...
we can always say we wouldn't do it, but we never know til we are put in that situation.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheBeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How long before she ends up six feet under? </div></div>
That's t!ts up thank you, (your welcome BlueWahoo).
Was wondering who would be the first to post on this no-talent ugly skank. </div></div>
very good......you are learning [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Got an idea for a new reality show; Celebrity Intervention. I don't know if anyone watched that shortlived series about Tom Sizemore (from "Saving Private Ryan" and "Blackhawk Down") but that guy looked like a train wreck. I could only watch it for five minutes at a time. Every time I hear about crap like this, I think about that movie, "Less Than Zero." It pretty much depicts what "hitting rock bottom" looks like.
heres a better idea........"celebrity death race"
they take a half dozen of the biggest train wreck celebrities.......lock them in a secluded house
stock the house with all the alcohol and drugs they could want
first one to die of an OD wins
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks